In the spotlight
Support us and discover our candles in black, platinum and red, here available for sale in three different sizes. Contact us for info and orders : firstname.lastname@example.org
Gifts can be presented to the Foundation or transferred to its account no. IBAN BE10 0000 0000 0404, BIC: BPOTBEB1 with the following reference: "S12760 Candle in the Dark - Child Vision Research Fund"
Here are some links to useful resources. As well as links to other, similar funds.
- A Child's Story - Leber's congenital amaurosis (RDH12) - (video #1)
- A Child's Story - Leber's congenital amaurosis (RDH12) - (video #2)
- AAO: Gene Therapy Restores Partial Vision (video)
- Association Belge Francophone de la Retinopathie d'origine génétique
- Boy's Blindness Cured (video)
- Break The Chain of Inherited Blindness (video)
- Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Foundation for Retinal Research
- Gene Therapy for Blind Patients
- Gene Therapy Shows Promise for Blindness (video)
- Gene therapy success 'reverses' blindness (video)
- Gene therapy to reverse blindness Video Reuters (video)
- Genetic Therapy Restored Boy's Sight (video)
- LCA and the R.A.R.E. childrens story book contest by MarbleRoad (video) NEW!
- New Hope for Gene Therapy: A Young Boy's Fight Against Blindness (video)
- Seeing is Believing: A Gene Therapy Success (video)
- Seeking A Cure For...
- The portal for rare diseases and orphan drugs
- The RDH12 Fund for Sight - Focusing on the Cure
- The Story of Siblings - Leber's congenital amaurosis (RDH12) (video)
- Understanding the Visual Problems of Retinitis Pigmentosa
- What's it like to be visually impaired?